PDA

View Full Version : Slight Emergancy...!

whitneyS
02-10-06, 19:08
Hey guys...
Okay, me being the airhead I am, I can't remeber for the life of me if I took my lexipro this morning. [Oops!] I don't want to take another one, because I'm not sure if I took it or not. I've been on it for about 2 weeks, and I've never missed a dose. I'm not sure what I should do.... any suggestions would be very appricated.

Whitney

ceecee
02-10-06, 19:21
hi whitney i would just not take one today and just get back to normal tomorrow as i think it may be better to miss one rather than double it,if you get what i mean!!!!hope this helps
take care rachel x

nomorepanic
02-10-06, 19:41
I agree

Just miss this dose. The body won't notice one missed does and best not to take 2!

Nicola

mackncody
02-10-06, 19:43
Don't feel bad! Unfortunately I seem to do that more than I care to admit[Oops!] just "skip" todays and make sure you take it tomorrow. I've missed a day on Lexapro and been fine. Theoritically, it should take somewhere between seven to ten days for the medicine to be totally out of your system(thats why when you change medicine you don't stop one med cold turkey and you build up your new meds) so one day won't screw with your levels much. BTW I've a nice response to Lexapro, hope you do too!:D

If nothing else...I will survive.

To: SSJHSMH-U are light and my heart and strength. I will protect you in this life or the next always.

Phill2
03-10-06, 01:27
I have a pill container with the days written on it for just this reason.
Takes away all the wondering
Phill

Don't believe everything you think.