PDA

View Full Version : eye symtoms

lorraine
05-06-13, 08:53
hi

sometimes when i turn out the light at night at bedtime and the room is dark when im laying there looking into the room it goes darker or blacker and a swirly sort of sight all around the room. If i close my eyes its not there if i put the light on it goes. Its really strange. Dont quite no how long ive had it its not all the time just now and again had eye tested about 5mths ago all ok i was having it on and off then. Thing is never really thought about it until last night now started to worry about it. (health anxiety!). Anyone get anything similar. My mum said it probably your eye ajusting to the dark room.

Lorraine

lorraine
05-06-13, 13:42
hi

anyone get anything similar?

Lorraine

Stormsky
05-06-13, 15:08
I had a smokey haze in my eyes the other day, I was at work and thought someone was smoking...dry eyes can cause vision impairment..and like said your eyes adjusting from light to dark and viscera

rb1978
05-06-13, 18:33
Sometimes when I've just turned out the light and am in bed I can see shadowy bits of colour
...if that makes sense. Also if my eyes get very dry they go blurry. If I don't take a glass of water to bed, I osometimes wake up n have a bit of temporary blurriness until I drink plenty and get rehydrared. My eyes are fine as I have regular eye tests. I told the optician about both of these things and she didn't think they were anything to worry about.