PDA

View Full Version : headaches and dizzines

mick
02-10-06, 20:08
hello everyone im really scared ive been feeling really dizzy and light headed lately ive had g.a.d for a while now ive gone back on my antidepressants but its been 3 weeks since ive been back on them nothings happening and now my my symptoms are getting worse im convinced im really ill whats going on? can anyone help?

molly15
03-10-06, 15:46
hi mick dizzines and headaches are a big symptom of anxiety ,i get them both a lot ,the dizziness is really scary frightens me so much ,i also suffer horrible headaches that are crippiling .these are both a sign of tension in our head and neck.it is a vicious circle the more we worry about them the worse they become.give the anti-d s another week then go back to your doc if there is no change and maybe he will try you on a different one hope this helps a bit take care marcia

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

mick
03-10-06, 17:13
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">hi mick dizzines and headaches are a big symptom of anxiety ,i get them both a lot ,the dizziness is really scary frightens me so much ,i also suffer horrible headaches that are crippiling .these are both a sign of tension in our head and neck.it is a vicious circle the more we worry about them the worse they become.give the anti-d s another week then go back to your doc if there is no change and maybe he will try you on a different one hope this helps a bit take care marcia

<div align="right">Originally posted by molly15 - 03 October 2006 : 15:46:33</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

mick
03-10-06, 17:21
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">hi mick dizzines and headaches are a big symptom of anxiety ,i get them both a lot ,the dizziness is really scary frightens me so much ,i also suffer horrible headaches that are crippiling .these are both a sign of tension in our head and neck.it is a vicious circle the more we worry about them the worse they become.give the anti-d s another week then go back to your doc if there is no change and maybe he will try you on a different one hope this helps a bit take care marcia

<div align="right">Originally posted by molly15 - 03 October 2006 : 15:46:33</div id="right">thanks for replying to me marcia thats calmed me down a bit i wish you the very best and hope in coming to terms with this b..t..d condition yourself stay free mick

magicsheep
03-10-06, 17:23
Hiya mick,

yep I have the dizziness too, not nice at all. Like what was suggested try another week and then go back to the doctors, if these don't agree with you there are plenty of different ones.

Good Luck

Love Magicsheep x

If you don't want to do it you'll find an excuse. If you want to do it, you will!

mick
03-10-06, 17:34
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hiya mick,

yep I have the dizziness too, not nice at all. Like what was suggested try another week and then go back to the doctors, if these don't agree with you there are plenty of different ones.

Good Luck

Love Magicsheep x

If you don't want to do it you'll find an excuse. If you want to do it, you will!

<div align="right">Originally posted by magicsheep - 03 October 2006 : 17:23:37</div id="right">thanks for replying magicsheep the walk of a thousand miles has to start with a single step i know that now take care mick

mick
03-10-06, 17:41
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Mick

I started feeling this way Dec last year and it got worse and worse, I ended up on the toilet floor at work convinced I was going to pass out I was at the Doctors every week and had blood tests which came back fine, the point is nearly a year on and I am still here and thinking about it rationally if was something serious I would not be here now unfortunatley this is just yet another way in which stress effects us and it took numerous Doctors appointments and trips to a&e before I could start believing that

Hope this helps

Kathryn x

<div align="right">Originally posted by kathryn bailes - 03 October 2006 : 16:47:03</div id="right">thanks for the advice kathryn i sincerly hope you win the battle with this awfull condition we all have to put with take care mick
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">if your going through hell just keep on going!

ceecee
03-10-06, 18:34
hi mick i can totally relate to how you feel,i too have had dizziness for a couple of years now(and i can never get used to it!!!)i do sometimes get headaches too,i went to see a neurologist 3 weeks ago,and he said he couldn,t find any thing wrong but when you feel this way its really hard to stop the symptom=worry circle.just know you are not alone and that it is the horrible anxiety playing tricks on you!!!
take care rachel x