PDA

View Full Version : pressure in head

mark83
05-06-13, 16:49
hello im 30 years old and have health and social anxiety that been said i feel im on top of these things and trying to get on with my life but this last week starting last wednesday i have this pressure in my head and when im walking around feel like im going to collapse. i am ok when i wake up but after breakfast and a shower it kicks in again, i feel tired alot of the time also, my legs feel kind of week as well could this just be anxiety? i went to the doctors yesterday and she checked my blood pressure and looked in my eyes with a light and said there is nothing she can see to worry about any ideas? its starting to really get me down :(

dreena
05-06-13, 21:00
This has always been one of my main anxiety symptoms!! It's so horrid!! It got so bad once I stopped driving Cos I was convinced I was going to pass out... I still get it now but mainly when I'm walking somewhere alone... And I'm a distance from home, so feel better when I have the safety of my car or my house. The only thing that made it pass is distraction, like if I have some one to talk to or make a phone call and have a chat x