PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared...

Tinker28
05-06-13, 17:52
Hi there,

So I'm posting cause well I'm having my first MRI this Tuesday and I'm so worried, it's on my brain cause I have this on again off again different sensation in my face. I'm fearing the worst case and my symptoms all match I'm trying so hard to stay calm and not get my anixety to high, but I can't stop worrying, and if I do have what I think I do which I'm pretty certain I do, how m I gong to handle it, how do you still be you, a person you were born to be, that is what is scaring me right now.

Can anyone please help me with this? I'd go to my family but they just laugh at me and tell me you don't have this you don't have that, just stop. Well I'm in need of you please to help me at my difficult time I'm going through. I don't know how I'm going to get through this?

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

Please help me!!!:weep:

AlexandriaUK
05-06-13, 18:42
Hi This is the 3rd time forgot to cut and paste grrrrrrrr
Its getting shorter every time I post.
Did you ask for the MRI or did Doc say I will send you for MRI because I think its this specific illness, or did you push for it.
Also what do you think it is that you have??

And because its taken me 3 attempts to post on your post you have now gone, I hope you come back x

Tinker28
05-06-13, 19:24
Hi, thanks for your reply!

I went to my doctor told him my symptom my doctor is the one to give me the test I didn't ask for it. I think I have MS. Very very scared!:weep:

---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

I really hope you post me back!

Gee
05-06-13, 19:25
He's doing it to put your mind at rest - I had or to and was told that u would have a clinical MS symptom like dropped foot or optic neuritis NOT just a sensation not that I'm belittling your feelings and symptoms because I did the same thing!!
;) your all good xx

Tinker28
05-06-13, 19:33
I get double vision from time to time. I also get mindgrains so I'm not sure if that is related to double vision or not?

Gee
05-06-13, 19:40
Yep it is! Could all just be from the migraines :)

Tinker28
05-06-13, 23:46
Yeah I keep telling myself that, but I'm still very convinced it is MS, just get the MRI done and go from there I guess still upper scared though!

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

Please need help!!

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

Please?

flori
05-06-13, 23:59
Hi Tinker.
Someone very close to me had symptoms just like you and was sent for brain MRI. The result came back normal.
I know it`s easier said than done but try not to worry, because anxiety can cause these symptoms. x

Tinker28
06-06-13, 13:53
Thank you so much for your post I will think of it often when my mind starts to worry! :hugs: