PDA

View Full Version : calf pain..

ella32
06-06-13, 13:19
Hi I have had stress test and 24 hr holter monitor done last year and thankfully they came back OK. Cardiologist' said that my heart is fine but still get chest pain. Been trying so hard to get control of this fear. Anyway I've had a pain in my calf for 2 days it not swollen or red it just throbs in a certain place and then this morning I woke up and have really sick stomach so me being me puts 2+2 together and comes up with 5 automatically thinking clot in leg and that's what's causing sickness in stomach.... any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks.xxx can anyone pulse reply because I'm starting to panic and in worrying in case it a clot and I'm afraid cause I'm afraid if it a clot it will travel to lungs and now my chest pain is bad

---------- Post added at 12:19 ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 ----------

anyone plse

Ella13
06-06-13, 13:54
Well this is strange. You sound exactly like me! Had worries about my heart for such a long time had ECGs blood tests blood pressure heart scan all came back fine but I still get horrendous chest pains daily. So much so I'm off to the doctors again next week. I wake up most mornings feeling sick, weak, tired, a lot of stomach pain and butterflies. A few weeks ago I also started getting a horrible pain in my legs they felt really heavy and painful. Lasted about a week before they went back to normal. Have you started doing any more exercise than you normally do? I assume mine may have been down to that as I started jogging recently, i still get this pain sometimes and I also panic about it being a blood clot, but you said you've had yours for 3 days, if it was a blood clot you definitely would have known about it by now!!!it would be red awoken very painful and you probably wouldn't have been able to type on here if u did have one!! I'd wait a week or so see if the pains are still there if not go to your GP. I'm sure it's not anything serious. Great name btw ;) x