PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes

Jj8
06-06-13, 10:50
Hi there
Please can someone help me
I'm really worried about my lymph nodes, they don't stick out or anything but they are bigger on the right hand side of my face earthier than the left, one is at the very corner of my jaw and feels like a pea, and the other is in front of my ear and feels very firm and slightly bigger, they don't stick out at all I was just feeling my face one day and came across them. I had tube disfunction in the same ear just over a month ago so wondered if that could be the cause? I've had them for about 2/3 months now & my health anxiety is starting to take over :( I couldn't get an appointment at the docs this morning but fear going incase they fob me off or think I'm mad because they don't stick out of my neck, but I can feel them and its stressing me out knowing that they are bigger than the other side :( please help x

Masqued
06-06-13, 11:37
The ability to feel your lymph glands isnt always a sign of illness, but mostly its just the awareness of lymph glands. Blood tests will confirm any nasties, dont panic, I had glands come up in strange places and they were just doing thier job. 10 years later I can still feel them quite prominently.