PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Mrs G
06-06-13, 13:43
Hi there

Im new here, just joined. Had anxiety for a lot of years. Came off my meds in April but feel Im gonna have to go back and get on them again. I did taper the proper way, and got down from 40mg to 10mg but since coming off the 10mg, Ive have been struggling, particularly the last two weeks. Bursting into tears one minute, feeling sick, like anxiety and feeling really down together, horrible.

I am having issues in the work and home enviornment which really isnt really helping I feel like it is just one after another happening right now

So hope it gets better

jelly2010
06-06-13, 19:19
Hi and :welcome:
Sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment but you have come to the right place! I'm sure you'll find comfort from this forum.
Take care,
J x

hopey
06-06-13, 19:35
hello mrs G. sorry you are finding coming of your pills difficult.

I am coming off my fluoxetine one day take one the next not having one.
Am finding it difficult.
Not.
pleased you are having problems but it is quite a relief when knowing
someone else is not finding it easy.
Today been really fed up, even though the weather has been lovely.
people say "Oh the weather today will make you feel b etter" but
it does not.
Have you had a down day today? Hope you are coping. regards hopey.

Mrs G
06-06-13, 20:47
Hello there! It is nice to speak to people that are going through same thing. Yeah ive been struggling last couple of weeks to be honest. Although last two days been really rough. Reminds me of some of my darker days in my twenties im in my thirties now. Im really glad i come on this site it is nice to know you are not alone. It can be quite an isolating feeling eh. Thanks for kind messages :-)

Mark13
08-06-13, 00:36
Hi. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.