PDA

View Full Version : Having a little wobble :-s

MarkJames3
06-06-13, 14:00
Hi Guys,

Im having a little wobble anxiety wise this week.

Basically since just before christmas when I had a really bad sore throat/cold... I've had this lingering feeling of a dry mouth/throat. Sometimes its worse than other times, it doesnt feel like a full on sore throat and when I drink and eat it soothes it.

Sometimes is hardly noticeable and other times it seems more constant.

Now with all this in the media this week about Throat Cancer, its got my mind racing.... is my anxiety and content thinking about my mouth/throat prolonging this symptom or is it the sign of something? I just keep going round in my head with it all.

I dont smoke or drink and 2 docs have checked my mouth and throat and say they cant see anything wrong. One doc said I have post nasal drip, and another doc prescribed me with antibiotics and told me to take a nasal spray for 3 or more week (granted I haven't been very regular with the nasal spray)

Lastly if it is anxiety causing my soreness, but im constantly thinking about it? how can I break that circle? Basically the first thing i do when I wake up is swallow to see if my throat is sore.....

Any help advice would be great! Its been going on six months!!

Stormsky
06-06-13, 14:46
Doesn't sound like symptoms of throat cancer.