PDA

View Full Version : increase advice

TJSMITH
06-06-13, 17:07
Hi all
I been on my meds 10 months but still have bad anxiety at times, has anyone felt a big differnce going to 150mg or do the pills only do so much...

nicola1980
06-06-13, 18:51
Hi Tracy, my sister had to go up to 150mg of sert to fully recover and now she's doing brilliantly and tapering off, i think its a case of trial and error getting the correct dosage x x

TJSMITH
06-06-13, 19:30
Hi nic lol
I know you said about your sister I'm still scared incase it doesnt work and then harder to come off if you get me? Its been 10 months and still lingers and see that a few of us go through these blips even when imcreased. Does your sister not suffer any anxiety now then? Apart from whats considered normal.

nicola1980
07-06-13, 00:29
She says she still has the occasionally off day but no way near like they were, she's just moved house and because her new house isn't ready her and her family have had to move into my parents and she's coped with it really well cause i thought it would proper stress her out as it would any normal person but she's been fine, she now works full time in a very stressful job and is doing brilliantly and believe me she was very poorly, she had anorexia, depression and bad anxiety but she went private and saw a really good psychiatrist who i would love to see as she was Fab but unfortunately she only deals with eating disorders :-( Im looking into going private at the min x x x

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:28 ----------

Plus she's had no probs tapering down at all from 150mg, she's now on only 50mg x x