PDA

View Full Version : What would you do ?

Gazzalee123
06-06-13, 20:00
For a few days now I have been suffering with a horrible feeling of what I can only describe as doom .. Scared .. Very worried ..I keep getting pains in my upper back and chest , pains in my arms , fingers and neck .. I feel short of breath and keep waking with numb limbs .. I felt like this before and went to the a + e department , had a ECG and a chest X-ray and bloods done .. They told me it didn't seem to be anything to worry about so I put it down to anxiety .. I'm having another episode of these symptoms and don't know what to do .. For 2 days I have been dismissing it as anxiety but its still there and is not getting better ..
What if I dismiss it as anxiety and its something serious :(
But I don't want to waste the hospitals time as someone might need them that is seriously ill ..
What do I do ??
Got no one I can talk too ..
I'm a very proud 31 year old guy who doesn't want to admit his problems and hides them away ..

Stormsky
06-06-13, 21:28
I've had those symptoms and often wake with numb hands.. Anxiety in the body causes tensions.. Unburned adrenaline running around... Think about it, the fight or flight bodies response is to give a rush of adrenaline, goes to your muscles to help you in the fight scenario ... Anx,panic trigger those chemicals, but they're not used ...everything ends up tense,aching...