PDA

View Full Version : Someone please give me advice, panic!!

LilysMummy
06-06-13, 21:34
Hello, I have written alot of posts in the last week.. i have been on holiday and anxiety has been sky high! today i have been find all day, i have eaten alot and feel very full. i was in the arcade earlier with my Daughter and bent down to get something and got a cramp feeling in my chest which made me panic! anyone else had this? i wasnt feeling anxious at all at the time?

virgo199060
06-06-13, 21:41
Hi

It sounds a bit like heartburn/acid reflux. It's nothing to worry about. :) It'll just be from eating a bit too much.
See if you can get some gaviscon or drink some milk slowly!

Hope this helps xx

bibliophilic
06-06-13, 21:51
Yes I get that, I bloat very easily so even just a small meal does that to me. Sometimes I get it if I breathe in too deeply or lean over or really anything! It does go away, seems to be gas or reflux.

annie.hall
06-06-13, 22:42
It really sounds like acid reflux. Also, feeling weird things in our body is normal. I know it's hard to put your worries away, but as my boyfriend just told me yesterday, every body does feel weird things from time to time, they just don't take it as a sign that they're going to die soon. They just ignore it and go on with their lives. Especially if it last a few seconds. I know I'm not one of those "normal" people, but I hope to be one day. :) Take care.