PDA

View Full Version : i dont know how to keep going anymore

Vida
07-06-13, 00:26
I am beside myself with absolute fear. I googled and have now began obsessing over ovarian cancer. I've ignored bloating and constipation because I thought it was just how I functioned. I've ignored back pain because I thought I slept wrong or it was brought on by stress. I couldn't ignore an odd pain I began to have to my left lower quadrant 8 weeks ago. And since it's been a roller coaster if fear. I had a transvaginal/abdominal US last week which came back normal. I go for a CT scan next week. I just had blood drawn today and im so unpleasant to be around because I'm so scared I have ovarian cancer.
I have 2 children who are still little. I have a new house. I'm overwhelmed with fears that I will leave my children and my husband will lose our house that we purchased to give them a good life.
I have no one to talk to because of my previous bouts of HA I don't want my family and friends to think I've gone down that road again.
I just wish I could live life happily and wait for actual results instead of living in complete fear as if I was already sentenced to death.
I don't know what I'd do without this site. I can at least let it out here and some days get an encouraging word or two.

Stormsky
07-06-13, 00:40
Dr Google is not your friend.
A few days ago you were worried with colon cancer, now ovarian ...this shows you googling is not good..
So many simple problems have same symptoms as the serious ones...
Ovarian cancer is quite rare...
Stop googling and wait for your tests .