PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumour anxiety bothering me :(

anxious_thoughts
07-06-13, 02:43
Hello guys, I haven't posted in a little while. I'm on holidays and have a bit over a week left. Some days are better than others, when it comes to my brain tumour anxiety, but I can definitely say there are more good days. :)

At the moment I still get head pains when I look down, I get this tingling in my nose along with it, and just a very off foggy feeling in my head and vision. It really worries me :( anyone else get this with their rain tumour anxiety? I even sometimes feel dizzy :( it just worries me because I have over a week left to go, right now I just feel like going home because I'm scared :(

anxious_thoughts
07-06-13, 21:47
Anyone??

nomorepanic
07-06-13, 22:17
Sinus problems maybe - is that what everyone else suggested on the posts ? I can't remember now.

anxious_thoughts
07-06-13, 22:58
I'm hoping that's all it is. Doesn't explain my other symptoms though. Just keeps putting my anxiety to a high! :(

nomorepanic
07-06-13, 23:27
Go back and see the doc and ask them about it.

anxious_thoughts
08-06-13, 00:27
My appointment is on the 24th, I still have a lot to wait. I'm just trying my best to keep it on a low as I'm on vacation.

iluvdyl13
08-06-13, 00:39
Hi im new here I kno how u feel I use t think I had a brain tumour to use to get bad headaches but I suppose it was down to stress dat I got them. Anyway try not to let it ruin your holiday itiis not a brain tumour. I know how hard it is as at the moment I have a cough for the past month and also chest and back pains an im terrified that it's lung cancer( im 22 but im a smoker) iv been to the doctor twice but has not reassured me. It's horrible to think you have somthin really sinister wrong with you. And its really hard to take your mind off it but your on holiday dont let it ruin your holiday relax and have fun tell yourself you deserve it and give yourself a break.