PDA

View Full Version : one thing after another last 3 weeks :(

lollypopgirl1981
07-06-13, 10:36
well i was told i have low b12 and low folic acid, perinous aniama had to have 5 b12 jabs and start taking folic acid tablets 5mg... then 3 days after i finished my 5th jab, i came on my monthly which i havent had for a year due to pill im on has stopped it. been on for 2 weeks now. then 2 weeks agao started a really bad toothache, was given 500mg amoxicillin to take for one week did that, and felt awful, dizzy, confused not thinking straight, anyway still have tooth ache, now have to have two teeth out soon as exposed nerve causing pain, but its very bearable hardly anything now. and then i go to doc about everything and bp was 138/86 and heart rate 102....so thats making me worry....and now last week i had dark cloudy yellow / orange urine, and now today very slight ache in lower back at the sides, now think i have urine infection or kidney infection major panic....going to make appt this afternoon....why is all this happening to me 3 weeks ago before i knew i had the b12 and low folic, i felt completey perfect, now i feel awful......convinced something bad is wrong now.....any answers would be great as never had so many things wrong one after another.....

Vida
08-06-13, 00:22
Sorry its seeming like all things are happenjng at once. Your bp and hr are not alarming. your elevated hr can be related to anemia or anxiety. your urine color can be related to b12.
Its easy to feel overwhelmed and scared when unexpected things start popping up. Especially with HA.
Things will get better. :)

lollypopgirl1981
08-06-13, 00:32
went to docs he said there was a trace of white blood cells so could be start of uti and gave me antibotic trimethoprim 200mg 2 a day. i do not want to take this as the sound very nasty...and says you shouldnt take is folic defientance which i have...only had 6 folic acid tablets out of 120 tablets that ive still got to take so i know im defitanct on folic.....have been drinking water and cranberry non stop...only have a slight discomfort at then end of weeing..bearable...any ideas what i can do alteratives etc. thanks x

---------- Post added at 00:32 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

thank you for your reply...i do feel mentally better but just want to be back to normal x hr does worry me now as was 96 when i chked it today after resting...thanks again x