PDA

View Full Version : bit of anxiety

fruity
07-06-13, 12:31
i fell down stairs this morning & it,s shook me up. ialready feel crap as it is. i,ve bruised me arm

AlexandriaUK
07-06-13, 15:43
I fell up our back step yesterday and it hurts like hell, also I felt so silly as I know the steps there :doh: I hope you are feeling better and glad you didn't break anything.
Have a days rest because you deserve it x

fruity
07-06-13, 23:37
thank you. i,ve rested as much as possible. but the kids have been running rings round me. i have a huge bruise on my arm & a small 1 on my other. an so sorry to hear ou fell up step too. what am we like. so anway thanx again..

frosty2901
08-06-13, 00:16
I know how you feel I fell down a small kirb the other day and because you jump your body goes into nerve overdrive and it starts off anxiety mine did and then I felt sorry for myself because I had bad anxiety aver a silly little fall im sure in a day or two you will feel much better the fact that you have a bruise and know its there is sort of prolonging it as its some thing physical you can see it is really worth trying to just forget about it I know it may take a while if you jarred your body like I did it gave me back ache and hip ache for a couple of day

hope you feel better soon frosty

fruity
08-06-13, 12:29
thanx frosty. im better now.

GoogleNoMore
08-06-13, 13:06
Glad to hear you're better.... I remember when I fell down the stairs a couple of years back. It was strange because it happened so fast, and yet it felt like slow motion at the same time. I was stiff for a bit after that, mostly because I tensed up as I went down. Scary feeling, isn't it? Take care! :)

fruity
09-06-13, 10:29
thank you