Snoodlester
08-06-13, 12:26
Totally with you there! x

KeeKee
08-06-13, 16:33
I hate the sun! I believe I have body dysmorphia so it's a nightmare

Col
08-06-13, 19:46
I love the sun but...... Being a panic suffer and I'll due to pregnancy - it sucks x

hanj16
08-06-13, 19:57
I'm definitely not a sun worshipper, I much prefer the Autumn/Winter months as I find it cosier and I know what to wear. In the summer I panic because I get hot and bothered but also because I never know what to wear. I wish I was like most girls of my age and able to get my legs out haha! Today was extremely warm but still I wore jeans, blazer and boots! I'll be glad when the cooler days come for sure :)

KeeKee
08-06-13, 22:34
Hanj I agree! Today I wore blazer, jeans and sandals. I never get my legs out! Feel 10 x more self conscious in Summer.

Canadiana
09-06-13, 15:42
HaHa I'm like the other ladies on here. Come summer time I keep covered up, it could be really hot, and I won't wear cooler clothing :shrug: I've always been like this. Summer is the worst for me anxiety/depression wise, I always feel 10 times worse in the heat, not to mention I get far more panic attacks. I like fall and winter, and I find my mood improves. Weird really, most people are happier in the summer, but I've always been an odd one!:D