View Full Version : Help me , constant health worries and nightmares

lifesfighter92
08-06-13, 19:40
Hey everyone , wondered I f you could he me with my anxiety, I have had gad all my life which manifests itself mainly as health anxiety and social anxiety , my current worries have come on just today , I am boxer(boxing helps my anxiety gatly if I didn't do its would be housebound and rock bottom) and I train regularly it is my life. My health anxiety surrounds itself on a regular basis around my heart, I have had umpteen ECGs and the same amount of reassurances from high up medical professionals that their is nothing wrong with my heart. Today's did a strength training sessn at the gym , a rather intense one at that, and I did heavy deadlifts , squats , bench press , pull ups and dips with some other dumbbell exercises to finish , now since I have finished the session coming into this evening I have felt really groggy and tired , I had a look online and I couldn't help but come across 'heart condition' as a possible cause of my symptoms bearing in mindit could be many other things I always sticking the worst one, I am snow panicking and in a peak state of anxiety over this I wondered if anyone would help me please , thank you for reading hope to read your replys