PDA

View Full Version : Someone please help me

Poopsi
08-06-13, 20:09
For the past year I've had pain on and off on the top of my right foot in the middle. It would hurt for a couple days and then go away. The last time it happened was November, then a few days ago it came back. It's still hurting me for about 4 days now, usually it only hurts for two or three days. Today I noticed I have a medium sized bump about a 1/2 inch below where the pain is. I'm freaking out that I have bone cancer!! Someone help!!! I did have blood work the end of January that came back normal, I do t know if that would help or not.

Poopsi
09-06-13, 10:20
Anyone please!?!?! I need help b4 I can get to the dr!!

---------- Post added at 05:20 ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 ----------

U can't really see it until I flex my foot or turn it sideways, there is also a patch of dry skin on top of it.

Jacsta
09-06-13, 11:36
If you haven't had any other symptoms then its probably something benign. No point in worrying before you've seen the doc....its something you've lived with for a few years, just make a docs apt and see what they say :)

jackieann3
09-06-13, 11:46
Hello the lump was probably there all the time you may not have noticed it see if you have 1 on the other foot it coold be a normal part of your foot that's what I do and if there's always 2 of them it's fine , try not to worry to much though it's hard I know but I'm sure you will be fine because you have had the pain so long come back and let US know how you get on wish you well xxx