PDA

View Full Version : Do I need more tests?

Shivmarie
09-06-13, 12:28
I had two sets of bloods in April all ok, ECG same time fine, two eye exams fine, check up at gp numorous times bp temp etc fine every time. Neuro exam at the docs motor tests, follow finger and strength test all fine two weeks ago a urine sample last week tested fine. Chest sounds fine, lungs were clear last Sunday Aswell as my heart. I had my ears checked and he said my right ear was cloudy and my throat was abit inflamed although my throat isn't as sore anymore.

My symptoms have been on/off dizziness or disorientated lasting a few seconds at a time, only really noticed it Friday though it first happened Tuesday night. I don't have actual balance problems as i asked my boyfriend if i was walking in a straight line its just the feeling, head pain on 1 side (right)like a pulling, random bouts of constipation, pain on my right leg and have a rash on both legs only on my knee on my left leg, burning feeling I did a glass test and its not men. Also get tingling in my right foot and leg and feels heavy. I'm sat wondering if I should go get checked again I was only there last Sunday but I'm so anxious :(

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

Also a stabbing pain in my shoulder blade (right) on and off, I had it for about 10 minutes everytime I bent down Friday morning, then it went, then came back last night for like 2 minutes

fruity
09-06-13, 15:46
you don,t need anymore tests. final ok. you,ve got anxiety & thats why you keep goingon about it. if you were realy ill you would not keep talking about it. so i know you know eveybody knows its anxiety. have 1 day were you don,t talk about it & concentrate on something what matters because anxiety don,t

Canadiana
09-06-13, 15:50
Hi!
I don't think you need anymore tests either :) Anxiety is a monster for sure, the toughest thing I've had to deal with. I bet you are in perfect health, everything you describe is classic anxiety symptoms, don't let it get you down, or second guess what tests and doctors have already told you! :)

Shivmarie
09-06-13, 16:01
Yeah I tell myself, I'm ridiculous I'm feeling ok in myself and all these things I've had done have come back fine but yet this woozy dizzy thing I've never ever experienced before, even lying down. Which is why I'm so anxious about it, I can cope with other things x

Canadiana
09-06-13, 16:05
You are not ridiculous :) you have anxiety and it sucks. I think we deal pretty darn good considering how it feels day in and day out. Trust me you will be fine. The dizzy woozy feeling won't last forever!

Shivmarie
09-06-13, 16:33
I hope not, as I sorta didn't notice it Thursday night yet then I did alot once that goes I should feel abit better x