PDA

View Full Version : Bound to be over-reacting but,whats this now??

N206
25-06-04, 20:09
i feel like all i do lately is moan about one symptom to the next!
but today ve been feeling totally weird!

1. My arms and legs feel all wobbly and tinglig like when your swam lots and you get out the pool and walk for the 1st time?

2. ive got like a creepy,sensation across the back of my head and like i can feel pulses in my skull.

3. im face feels like its burning hot,and really red, but im pale and its normal temp to touch.

4. Generally feeling spaced out. and shaky,or like im leaning on a nerve, u know when u twitch or shudder, but im getting it in my arms shoulders and body.

whats all this about?!
xx

Your stronger than you'll ever know,you control your own world.

sarah
25-06-04, 21:15
Hiya

Definately more of the wonderful (not) symptoms we get.
All of them I have experienced at one point or another, either separately or all at once.
Once you recognise tham as more symptoms, it gets a little easier to deal with. The more you get them, the more your mind has chance to accept them for what they are so you can practice putting your positive head on and keep telling yourself that they arent harmful and will go with time.

take care
love sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

seh1980
25-06-04, 21:58
hey there,

I've had all those symptons at some time or other...don't worry, they don't last forever.

Sarah (seh1980)

N206
26-06-04, 12:33
could it be a kind of side effect from taking the passiflora complex? ive been taking it a week.,and all my sensations i usually have have been heightened in sensitivity,and more pronounced.
just an idea?

sarah
26-06-04, 14:56
Hi There

Ive had a look on the net and found this for you....

Are there any side effects or interactions?
Passion flower is generally safe and has not been found to adversely interact with other sedative drugs. Some practitioners suggest not using passion flower with MAO-inhibiting antidepressant drugs because of concerns that they may interact with the harman alkaloids in passion flower. However, this interaction is theoretical and has not been reported in the medical literature. Passion flower has not been proven to be safe during pregnancy and breast-feeding.

At the time of writing, there were no well-known drug interactions with passion flower.

Hope this helps.
love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

stimpy
26-06-04, 23:02
I've had all them symptoms too.

My guess is they are caused by adrenilin.
You body is making too much of it, it is trying to get rid of it and making you feel all sorts of funny stuff in the process.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

lainey
28-06-04, 10:41
Hi there

I have had all of these symptoms too and mine started before i took any medication, i have spoken to the doctor about this and she says they are classic symptoms of anxiety. Hope this helps.

Elaine xxx

N206
28-06-04, 13:12
thanks guys!
wondering if maybe i was overdosing on passiflora?! i know it sounds silly but ive not had any since saturday morning and i feel much more myself.
i was taking the full adult does,20 drops morning and night-and im only small and dont weight very much because i dont eat properly. wondered if maybe it was too much for me and was making me feel odd due to too much??

Pam
28-06-04, 15:48
I have had the shaky feeling for a while now, and shuddering feelings in my body, more when I am still.
However this weekend just gone the feelings went but have come back slightly at work today.
After not believing my doctor that it was due to stress or anxiety I find it difficult not to notice the link between the symptoms and being at work!
Is there something which is making you more anxious lately?
Pam

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">i feel like all i do lately is moan about one symptom to the next!
but today ve been feeling totally weird!

1. My arms and legs feel all wobbly and tinglig like when your swam lots and you get out the pool and walk for the 1st time?

2. ive got like a creepy,sensation across the back of my head and like i can feel pulses in my skull.

3. im face feels like its burning hot,and really red, but im pale and its normal temp to touch.

4. Generally feeling spaced out. and shaky,or like im leaning on a nerve, u know when u twitch or shudder, but im getting it in my arms shoulders and body.

whats all this about?!
xx

<div align="right">Originally posted by N206 - 25 June 2004 : 20:09:22</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">