PDA

View Full Version : scared to go to doctors

sweetcakes
10-06-13, 04:51
does anyone read going to doctors?? i avoid going as much as i can even when im really sick but now i have to go nearly out of meds been dreading it everyday since i knew i have to go i havnt been out the house since last year i feel so scared and nervous to go im driving my self mad worrying about it

gem7
10-06-13, 15:53
i always dread going to the doctors when i run out its been harder for me this year i dread going out more so if you dont feel up to going out for a normal appointment you tryed having a home visit that was hard to for me but had to be done as needed more meds hope i been some help to you :hugs:

aggiecuttler
10-06-13, 15:57
can someone go with you i am sure that would help you, take some deep breaths and just do it and you will be so proud of yourself once you have been but do not go alone blessings

setfree
10-06-13, 16:15
Yup, going with somebody is always a good idea to remember. Know that going to the doctor is scary sometimes. So get somebody with you. It will help ease the pain.

Spot-the-frog
10-06-13, 16:16
Can you ring your doctors and ask them for a prescription and then get someone to pop to the surgery and pick it up? At my surgery we can ring up and ask for a telephone consultation with a doctor too, perhaps that might help if you can do that?