PDA

View Full Version : Eye sight worries again.

willous1
10-06-13, 10:28
I went to the opticions a week and a bit ago as I was worried about having blurry eyes. The opticians said that the eyes were very healthy but my subscription was -.25 and .-75 in right eye. However my old glasses at a slightly lower prescription worked perfect. My mind was put at ease but today I have come in to work and my glasses just do not feel nrmal. Usually when I put them on everything becomes very sharp but instead everything seems almost the same. Can eyes just be a bit tired etc or has my eyesight worsened since Friday. Any help would be appreciated.

Shivmarie
10-06-13, 11:52
Im having eye problems, i had a new glasses presciption done at the start of May, all fine then last tuesday night i started getting weird eye symptoms and a fuzzy head, like i was moving when i wasnt (not vertigo), my eyes werent focusing etc, of course im convinced its my brain even though ive had two eye tests in April AND a neuro exam two weeks and they've all came back ok. I'm going to the opticians tonight for them to have a quick look and see if i need a retest. Fingers crossed, if your anxious about it id go back to the opticians x

willous1
10-06-13, 12:37
I am really paranoid and I dont know why I keep getting problems in life.

Shivmarie
10-06-13, 13:23
i know, its one thing after another for me, every week it flits between my eyes/head to my chest. my doctor wont give me proper meds until i have my cbt to see what they say, its frustrating im just so miserable. x

Edie
10-06-13, 13:29
If your prescription is -0.25 and -0.75 and your glasses are not quite as strong as that, then your glasses aren't doing much anyway. Your eyes are probably just tired.

willous1
10-06-13, 16:44
Yeah but they were perfect on Friday so I'm worried
Does anyone think the health side is most important thing. The glasses work but just not as much. It's odd how it copuld have changed so quick.

Edie
10-06-13, 17:04
You may just be overly aware that your glasses are no longer quite perfect. You might just be noticing things aren't quite crisp because the optician has pointed out that your prescription has changed.