PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing Bodies: Live From The Clinic

nomorepanic
10-06-13, 18:16
Channel 4’s Embarrassing Bodies: Live From The Clinic is back at 8pm this Tuesday 11th June and joining us on the sofa will be Consultant Urologist Paul Anderson.

We still have a few appointments left for Tuesday 8th June with Paul, Dr Dawn and Dr Christian, so if you have issues or concerns with your penis, please do to get in touch.

Email: embarrassingbodies@mavericktv.co.uk (embarrassingbodies@mavericktv.co.uk)
Visit: www.livefromtheclinic.channel4.com (http://www.livefromtheclinic.channel4.com/).
Tel: 0121 224 8395

If you have any further questions please do get in touch.

Many Thanks
Cherrelle

PanchoGoz
10-06-13, 19:34
I don't have a penis...is this normal? :unsure:

Annie0904
10-06-13, 19:51
I don't have a penis...is this normal? :unsure:

:roflmao: I was wondering who would be the first to say that...I was tempted myself but not as brave as you :)

Catherine S
10-06-13, 22:34
:D:D

steveo
11-06-13, 13:52
I don't know what sort of people would go for this!!

If I had a problem with my penis, I would rather let it rot off than go on national TV to get it seen to.

It goes to show people would do anything to get themselves on TV nowadays as if that's a good thing.

Surely it's far easier to go to a GP? You get privacy, confidentiality, it's local to our homes and surely the same level of care and tests are available to us.

Really baffles my brain why anyone would think it's a good idea to get their penis problems looked at on national TV.

nomorepanic
11-06-13, 13:55
Steve - basically you could get free private treatment for a problem that is not easy to get on the NHS

Granny Primark
11-06-13, 16:15
I wouldnt have boobs if it wasnt for primarks jelly bras:blush::yesyes: