PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumor anxiety is killing me again

Jimmy28
10-06-13, 23:49
I can't deal with this anymore! I was doing so good and then I decided to search for brain tumor symptoms and I have the exact same pain as described. I went to a neurologist and explained him everything and he said my pain comes from my neck and back but I couldn't convince myself so he told me to do a CT scan of my head, just so that I can be convinced and the results were normal. But an hour ago I didn't have anything else better to do and searched the symptoms and now I'm all stressed out again, I get weird stabbing pains in my scalp (not forehead but the back of my head) or sometimes just like a pressure and on the site I searched the pain was described very similar and I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. I've been getting these pains for an year... Would my doctor notice by now if it was tumor?

anxious_thoughts
11-06-13, 04:01
Hello, I have the exact same symptoms as you plus more. Been having them for over 10 years too. Haven't had any scans done so I'm worried :(

Since you had a CT scan your doctor would have seen something. Just try to relax because if they didn't see anything you have nothing to worry about :). If you want someone to talk to about your symptoms, you can message me :) I'm always willing to talk!

Shivmarie
11-06-13, 10:51
im exactly the same, as im having bad visual problems now, not blurred vision or double vison or anything its like my eyes are jumping yet there not moving, also like i feel like im on a boat, convinced its my brain as i woke up with nausea today, only had my eyes tested last month and had a gp exam neuro 2 weeks ago but still disturbed x

chrisjose1913
15-06-13, 01:43
You have had a CT scan and it showed up nothing, try to relax and avoid Google, Google is by far the worse thing to use for researching, headaches are very common in most people i suffer with them for time to time in fact i have one right now, i used to spend hours worrying about it but i solved it by just not using Google anymore i haven't had a CT scan but my anxiety levels have gone down along with my headaches, the funny thing is headaches are a very common symptom of anxiety, Google is fuel for anxiety in fact Google was what triggered my first panic attack. anyway try not to worry try mediating and yoga, try to focus on doing something, i used to go out and ride my motorbike for an hour before long the headaches would vanish, a headache caused by a tumor would not vanish just because i went for a ride, that was the method i use and the way i lowered my levels of anxiety. Above all avoid Google like the plague for symptom checking! i recommend this for anyone who suffers health anxiety. if you are worried go to the doctor or come here for help. I hope this helps.

hheavenlyangel
15-06-13, 01:54
Jimmy, I get the same thing. When you have tension in your back it transfers into the shoulder, neck and scalp. That's all it is. I get it all the time specifically on the right side as I am right handed. I get it on the left side as well but only when I dont get that tension released. If you can't help but Google, how about you google tension headaches and you will find that what you're experiencing is very much the same. The more anxious you are, the worse the stabbing pain will be.