PDA

View Full Version : CT today Cystoscopy tomorrow...

pepperutchie
11-06-13, 13:23
hi just had my CT contrast today,and tomorrow Cystoscopy...just having a high anxiety about what would be tommorrow...the nurse gave me the request and upon looking at it there written clinical impression for the test is TUMOR or STONES...so anxiety is so high ...any support and hugs will do great for me thankyou

GoogleNoMore
11-06-13, 14:26
good luck on your Cystoscopy. pepperutchie.

:hugs:

Tinker28
11-06-13, 14:32
Try not to worry, I know all to well as I am going throw my own worries at the moment, we are all here for you and take deep breaths and try to distract yourself anyways you can. BIG:hugs: :bighug1:

pepperutchie
12-06-13, 06:40
Thankyou Tinker and Google no more im trying my best to relax ,in about 5 hours i will have the cystoscopy,tyring to get distraction by making my self busy at work.i hope you guys are alright

flori
12-06-13, 09:17
Thinking of you pepper. Good luck and try not too worry:hugs:

pepperutchie
13-06-13, 13:54
thankyou flori...:)

---------- Post added at 12:52 ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 ----------

done with all the test...feels so exhausting...cystoscopy was all normal..but ct and ultrasound reveals a cyst on my left kidney.doctors said its nothing to worry but need to come back after 3 months for another ultrasound.one more result to wait is the urine cytology.hope everything is normal..

---------- Post added at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 ----------

thankyou guys for all your support and hugs it really helps me a lot in continuing with the test and all,really appreciate it:)