PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound like symptoms of anxiety?

maxmc2
12-06-13, 12:16
Afternoon all.

Im not a regular poster here but do follow the forum quite closely.

For about 4 years i had been suffering with various symptoms of anxiety, i was only diagnosed with GAD back in late 2011 by a psyciatrist.

I have been on medication for about 2.5 of those 4 years and recently came off all medication back in October 2012.

Since then i have also ended my CBT sessions with my counseller as i found i was able to deal with my symptoms rather well without the need for medication.

Lately i have been experiencing some symptoms that im not too sure about and am wondering if they are some form of anxiety rearing its ugly.

I will list them for you.

1. Feeling tired and a general lack of energy

2. Thigh muscles ache and tingle and feel wobbly but haven't done any exercise or exerted myself.

3. Muscles in the back of my knees ached as above.

4. Muscles in back of calf's as above.

5. Prickly (pins and needle) sensations around the tops of my knees, back of calfs and also left hand.

6. Muscle in my left arm bysep ache as above

Does this sound anything like anxiety at all, anyone experienced these symptoms.

TIA hope all are well.

Stu82
12-06-13, 14:28
Yeah I get most of those. Sounds like typical aches and pains, I sometimes sleep tense and wake up with achy legs and all over shakey. All of it in turn makes you feel tired and lack of energy.

If you're coping well with other symptoms you'll be fine with these symptoms :)