PDA

View Full Version : Head ear pressure

Shivmarie
12-06-13, 20:51
Oh my after my BT anxiety being fairly quiet after yesterday's eyetest coming back normal it's back tonight, my balance and vision is still off, my head is pounding now, my neck is burning hot, my ears feel full, both of them, like my whole head feels full. I have been crying for around an hour stopped now but still it's getting worst.

Annie0904
13-06-13, 10:51
Sorry you are feeling so bad :( My anxiety causes similar feelings in my head, I know it is anxiety because when I am less anxious it is not so bad. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Shivmarie
13-06-13, 15:12
it was really bad seen my gp he said its a mirgaine THS MORNING AND ALSO TOLD ME TO come off my pill as of today.

Annie0904
13-06-13, 15:42
Does he think the pill is causing it then?

Shivmarie
13-06-13, 16:42
Yeah im on yasmine, he said straight away its too strong, i hadnt even mentoned the pill he just said "siobhan you need to come off the yasmine" it seems to fit as before i started up again in september i had no anxiety ever, never really was ill, cept the odd cold here or there, and when had 2 weeks off it after my op, i didnt seem as anxious. im frightened how this has made me feel now though and scared it has done lasting damage :(

Annie0904
13-06-13, 16:58
It won't have done any lasting damage. It may make you more aware of anxiety symptoms for a while and the worry about being anxious may make you more anxious if you see what I mean. Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Shivmarie
13-06-13, 18:01
Hope so, I'm just cautious as this particular pill has killed young girls and now I'm frightened, as for days I've felt weak and nauseous :-(

Annie0904
13-06-13, 18:02
If you have stopped taking it you will be fine. Your doctor would have done more tests on you if he had thought it was a concern.

Shivmarie
13-06-13, 18:25
Yeah he did my bp. And I had my bp and pulse, sugars and chest looked at Tuesday, my eyes have been tested three times too lol. I didn't realise the pill could hold such bad side effects, he's out me on anti depressants also xx