PDA

View Full Version : Woozy/faint/unsteady/heavy feeling

mila
13-06-13, 11:08
Hi.
I would i assume i am not the only one who felt this way. Since i got to work today i've been feeling hot, heavy head and body, pulling to sides, pulling to the ground, fuzzy headed, fuzxy eyes, like i will pass out, really scary and I just dont know anymore how to cope with it. I have so much work to do but i am scared to get up off my chair.

How are you coping? Why do i feel this way????

aggiecuttler
13-06-13, 11:56
hello sounds like panic anxiety symptoms have you recently started any new medications which may account for symptoms take care blessings

Stormsky
13-06-13, 11:58
Had that happen a lot in the past, meds, anx,.blood pressure all cause it.
As soon as you get distracted by working ,you feel better...drink lots water too...if your hot, dehydration will cause those symptoms

meche
13-06-13, 12:56
Hi Mila - I go through phases of this lasting from a few hours to a few weeks. It makes me feel awful. I find the best thing to do is go with the flow and carry on as normal - difficult as it is. I tend to have lots of early nights because it shatters me but it does get better. xx

mila
13-06-13, 17:22
Thanks!!
Its been a really heavy day today and we had thunderstorm and heavy rain at one point, i have felt like the pressure has been lifted since but i still feel woozy and unsteady. I had some uti symptoms and pain under my right rib now, so adding all together i feel like i am falling apart...I mean like they are missing something terribly wrong with me.

mila
13-06-13, 21:57
I have spent the past hour crying my eyes out because i do not know what else to do... I feel horrible, still woozy, my head feels like it's pulling me to the ground all the time, like i cant walk straight, or even if i'm sitting down if i lean forward i feel like i will tip over. I have been trying to pull up courage to wash my hair even.. Plus my other symptoms which cant be explained any more by bacterial uti cause there isnt any, just blood and proteins and leucocytes... and pain on my right side and discomfort when going to the toilet which has slightly improved... But i am convinced something horrible is wrong and got no one to talk to or to talk me down, cant sign into chat, my gp surgery is not helpful at all, my partner is fed up and i cant stop worrying something will happen to me, when i feel dizzy i cant focus on anything else..

Stormsky
13-06-13, 22:24
The dizzy feeling is scary I know, one of the worst things I hated.. But anxiety will cause this and meds if your on them?
With so much adrenaline going round your body, you feel tense, get headaches, muscle pains, bowel probs...
Also telling yourself all the time that there's something seriously wrong, will cause all sorts of conflict in your body..

anxious_thoughts
14-06-13, 00:55
I definitely sometimes get that. For me it seem to worsen when I look down. :/ so I'm not too sure what it is. Everyone says its anxiety.

mila
14-06-13, 10:20
Looking down sometimes makes it worse for me too, especially if i bend my head down as well.
This morning it's mostly coming from my eyes, they feel so funny, like very strained and it's hard to see, it's horrible and my head feesl woozy. I cried so much yesterday dont know if this can do this to my eyes but they look normal on the outside, just inside it feels strange.

Mondie
14-06-13, 12:45
I definitely get this when my anxiety is bad, with my eyes I always describe it as wanting to take them out and wash them as they feel cloudy and mucky if that makes sense?

It does pass and distractions are the best thing...I play games on facebook or watch something funny on tv.

Hope you feel better soon, I know how you're feeling

Xx

Oh and I tend to clench my teeth when anxious too, which makes my eyesight go funny and me a bit dizzy

swajj
14-06-13, 12:53
I get the dizzy feeling too. I haven't got it at the moment but I had it for weeks a few weeks ago. It stopped when I started worrying about getting out of breath too easily. That stopped when I started getting pains in the chest and back. Then there is my old constant...ectopic beats. They go for a week or two then pop back up. That's where I am now ectopics and pains in the chest. But I've been there before. I just need to wait for the next thing and then I can focus on that and the ectopics and pains in the chest will disappear...again. I hope you feel better. It really is all anxiety. :)

mila
15-06-13, 17:47
Thank you all for your replies! I have been to the doctors yesterday and she took my blood pressure which was fine to my surprise as beside feeling dizzy i've been feeling so much pressure around my head and eyes. She said i have to stop worrying and that it's probably something like tension headache. I am trying today to just get on, i do feel a lot of tension in my neck too, and the pressure is still here so it is hard to forget.
Swajj, i am so often like that, i'd have a symptom i would go so panicky about, i'd get it checked out usually but soon after something else would start and i would totally forget about the first one and on and on like that...