PDA

View Full Version : weird sensation on tummy/lower back...worried MS

emaloux
13-06-13, 14:46
hi, I have developed health anxiety in the past 6 mths...so far I've thought I've had MS, mouth, breast cancer!

I started getting tingling in my hands...this does go away when I relax or with friends etc!

yesterday I was talking to my daughter and I put my hands on my waist, when I touched my waist the skin just did not feel right, it's not numb, no pins and needles or tingling...it just feels odd compared to the rest of my skin! it's like this over my tummy and lower back?!

Best way to explain it as when my clothes are I can't feel them as much, I feel like am babbling here but I really can't explain it properly! I am so worried, I have been crying for the last hour about this...

any advice, help would really be appreciated, I am really on edge today, really struggling!

fruity
13-06-13, 23:37
hey mate don,t worry. i have had that and it is anxiety. it,s nothing else. ok. hope your ok now. i,ve had it all i have. you tell me your feelings,worries,sensations i,ve had them.

hheavenlyangel
14-06-13, 02:10
Emaloux, please dont be scared. Its all ok. I too have had this - it really is nothing. Health anxiety - to me, is one of the worst anxiety disorders you can have because you can justify your constant need to check and its a vicious cycle but it can be treated with Cogniative Behaviour Therapy. So what happened 6 months ago to start this off? People with anxiety tend to feel things more than other, we are more sensitive to changes and sensations within our bodies and when something new pops up it becomes alarming to us. When you're worried or scared or just need a shoulder to cry on, come here and post there will always be someone around. xx