PDA

View Full Version : new here

megan82584
14-06-13, 00:34
hi I am new. i suffer with severe panic attacks and mild depression. i think it would be helpful to me to chat with others about my issues.:blush: i am taking 20 mg of prozac. its been about 2 weeks and i feel emotionless and i feel no difference. i was on prozac a few years ago and it kicked in right away. im just hoping it will work again and its just taking my body longer to see the results. im scared.

AJ 70
14-06-13, 06:14
I'm new here too, please try not to worry I'm like you and am taking fluoxetine ( Prozac ) 20mg, this time the meds reacted completely different to last they took about 6 weeks for me to feel benefit, but it will come, how are finding sleeping and waking up. It doesn't seem to matter what time I go to bed I have zero problems getting to sleep but always wake up extremely early for me.
Keep going with the meds it will benefit you I'm sure.

megan82584
14-06-13, 19:33
thats ex how i feel. i feel as though the prozac is different this time around and is taking longer to work. that gives me hope though that you say that:) ive been having major anxiety trying to sleep:( im fine when i wake up but its mostly at night i panic. thank you for responding:) im pushing everyday to get through this tough time and hopefully the meds start working soon!!