PDA

View Full Version : need advice

megan82584
14-06-13, 00:49
hey everyone. I just joined today. i have been dealing with panic and anxiety for about 6 years now. i was previously on prozac a few yrs ago. i was switched onto celexa but now i just started back on prozac. i took 10 mg for a week now im taking 20 mg . its only been about 6 days but i feel emotionless in a way. i didnt feel like this the first time around. im hoping its just taking my body longer to adjust. i dont feel a change yet. need support:):ohmy:

Whiskey
14-06-13, 21:51
Hey, dont worry, ive been taking prozac for 8 weeks. I was terrible in the 2nd, 3rd , and 4th week but stick with it, its worth it. The side effects do throw you but stick with it, these are mood altering drugs they take time to work. I feel great now. Goodluck xxx

megan82584
15-06-13, 02:55
really? that comforts me to know that. ive been trying to keep a positive attitude with it and keep telling myself it will get better. It gives me hope to hear others say that:) this is my second time around taking prozac. i just dont remeber feeling this way so much last time. thank you for your response! it gives me hope:D

Col
15-06-13, 08:28
hey everyone. I just joined today. i have been dealing with panic and anxiety for about 6 years now. i was previously on prozac a few yrs ago. i was switched onto celexa but now i just started back on prozac. i took 10 mg for a week now im taking 20 mg . its only been about 6 days but i feel emotionless in a way. i didnt feel like this the first time around. im hoping its just taking my body longer to adjust. i dont feel a change yet. need support:):ohmy:

I think panic sufferers take such an emotional pounding anywhere, it's bloody draining having any kind of GAD, don't be to hard on yourself 4 feeling like this - ride it out X