PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

Sydney100
14-06-13, 18:29
I'm really struggling to rationalise what happened to me today. I've been feeling quite well just recently, until today when I was having a busy morning dashing here, there and everywhere. I finally got to work this morning and BANG!!!! I went really dizzy. It probably only lasted for a couple of seconds but I have spent the rest of my shift waiting for it to happen again. My anxiety now feels sky high and I'm struggling to try and find a reasonable explanation. I had also eaten breakfast so can't even blame being hungry. All my anxiety is focused around my head/brain, so it's freaking me even more. PLEASE please help x

Stormsky
14-06-13, 18:50
Many things can cause it, drop in blood pressure , dehydration, the rushing around could too.

Shivmarie
14-06-13, 19:12
I've had this for 10 days now it came on randomly as I sat down, and it's still here now. Me getting anxious hasn't helped but don't panic xx

anxious_thoughts
15-06-13, 00:11
I had this last night! But I noticed I had many things throughout the day yesterday that could cause my anxiety to rocket. I noticed if I kept busy I don't notice it much. I have anxiety around my head/brain as well. If you need someone to speak to I'm definitely here. :) hope you get well soon x

Sydney100
15-06-13, 08:02
Thank you for your replies. I'm just trying hard to not to focus on it today or it will be another ruined day and its my daughters birthday. I just feel on edge waiting for it to happen again ........arrrrrrrgh!!!!

Shivmarie
15-06-13, 09:36
That's the worst part of it, being on edge, I do hope your feeling ok and your not alone, x

Col
15-06-13, 13:59
I'm really struggling to rationalise what happened to me today. I've been feeling quite well just recently, until today when I was having a busy morning dashing here, there and everywhere. I finally got to work this morning and BANG!!!! I went really dizzy. It probably only lasted for a couple of seconds but I have spent the rest of my shift waiting for it to happen again. My anxiety now feels sky high and I'm struggling to try and find a reasonable explanation. I had also eaten breakfast so can't even blame being hungry. All my anxiety is focused around my head/brain, so it's freaking me even more. PLEASE please help x

Hun - u were rushing, so maybe just one of those days, I know it's hard to accept with us panic attack sufferers, but honest you were rushing x

Sydney100
18-06-13, 21:17
Thanks for your responses. Do you think it's just a normal bodily function to become dizzy from time to time that non anxious people also suffer from?????

katielou80
19-06-13, 07:20
i used to get this!! still do! my gp said it can be 'time of the month' related. before period, mid period, ovulating?? also he said it could be your ears.......and when you have your head in a position for a few seconds, wax blocks it! xx

Sydney100
19-06-13, 10:10
Thank you xx