PDA

View Full Version : Fluoxtine headache

aggiecuttler
14-06-13, 18:47
I have doubled my fluoxtine from 20mg to 40mg under guidance of dr, and over the last couple of day i have had headache pain in the temple are bit migrainey anyone else have this thanks have a nice weekend

ChristopherT
17-06-13, 14:26
Hey. I kind of remember something similar, maybe.. But whatever bothered me didn't last long so I got over it pretty easily. But i've never had 40mgs, just 20, so maybe you got a more extreme example... hopefully it's better by now.

aggiecuttler
17-06-13, 15:15
thanks christopherT blessings

chrissykk
17-06-13, 23:04
Hi
I've been on flouxtine for 6yrs now and do get headaches and drive mouth at times, have to say they are the best thing to help me in my everyday life and don't mind suffering the odd headache.:)

Speranza
24-06-13, 20:57
I've only been on it a few days and so far the only thing I've noticed is this fleeting headache, almost as though I've had a blow to the head. Just as I begin to wonder if I need PKs it disappears... I'm assuming this is The Headache they warn you about. It's ok. As I'm on Prozac for anxiety, I just practise not being worried about it whenever it happens! :whistles:

megan82584
24-06-13, 22:45
ive been on fluox for about a month now and i still get headaches everyday. im hoping its from the meds. it kinda feels like a brain freeze headache all day.