PDA

View Full Version : Citalopram so far...

ladymillion
14-06-13, 22:37
Well i have came on here many times and told you all how depressed and low i am, but this time i want to tell you all hpw GOOD i feel. Since starting cotalopram, i feel as if my life is slowly changing, i really hope that this is the start of leadig a "normal" life again! Just thought i would write this, not to brag but to share all my stories not just the bad

Edie
15-06-13, 12:15
It's great news the citalopram is helping you. I hope it continues!

Sparkle1984
15-06-13, 16:31
This is fantastic news and I'm really pleased for you. :) how many weeks have you been on cit so far?

ladymillion
23-06-13, 11:35
Thanks guys! i've been on them for a month and i have been given another 2 months supply. I really do feel as though they are helping, along with CBT. I feel as though i can manage my anxiety better. I am trying my best to make sure i dont avoid doing things/ going places. Little steps at a time, i hope i get there! I really want to go back to college so hopefully i will be able to.

wilky1
23-06-13, 21:48
hi ladymillion, may i ask what you was put on them for, ive been on them a month now for anxiety,think i can see a slight improvement vut i think i was expecting a bit more !

Don't rush me
01-07-13, 19:32
Hi lady million, I have been taking Cit for 18 months and in that time I have had no panic attacks and feel much more in control of my life, it has been a real success for me. I am glad that you are feeling the positive effects if the drug too. However, I am experiencing weird side effects such as numbness coming off the drug and want to share this to make others aware of it.

ladymillion
07-07-13, 20:46
Its definately working for me, i am getting my life back together and now only have 3 more sessions left at CBT. I am so happy and hope it stays this way.

Eyji1
05-08-13, 17:47
I started on citalopram 2 weeks ago. I definitely feel a difference. It's nice to hear that you're doing better.