PDA

View Full Version : Somebody, advice please!!

LilysMummy
14-06-13, 23:39
Hi, Ive been ok for the past few days with my anxiety, and all day today until earlier when i was walking to the shop i went a little dizzy but i think it was because i hadnt eaten much, i was ok after i ate.. but tonight i just feel like i cant sit still, like adgitated, palputations, keep getting little chest pains so worried something is wrong :(:(

flori
15-06-13, 00:42
Hi Lilysmummy,
I felt like that in the supermarket today too, one minute I`m fine, then the dreaded feelings hit. Feeling as if I`m going to pass out,panic setting in and wanting to get out asap. It`s a horrible feeling.

What you are feeling like tonight, I have been like that too. Anxious, heart racing, walking about the house thinking I am losing my mind.

It`s been a few weeks since I have been like that. I have learned to control it by listening to relaxation videos on You tube and telling myself I have felt like that before and it passed and nothing bad happened to me.

Have you tried relaxation music or videos to calm you.?

LilysMummy
16-06-13, 22:55
Im not feeling to bad tonight, i get bad days and good days.. it really annoys me because im on medication and it is helping because its nowhere near as had as it was, its just the bad days i wish i didnt have also! x