PDA

View Full Version : Ex-sufferer of Generalised Anxiety Disorder

AnxietyReliefSuccess
15-06-13, 12:12
Hi all,

I am not sure if I have put this in the right section. I am a new member to this forum and an ex-sufferer of Generalised Anxiety Disorder. I will try to be blunt and to the point, although be warned I do have a tendency to waffle…

Basically, I want to share my recovery process / success story with others. I have studied media and so I was thinking of putting together a series of (professional looking) videos on YouTube. These will include the steps I took to recovery and the techniques/methods that worked for me. To give you an idea I have put together a ‘pilot’ episode (don’t worry it is under 2 minutes) and also stars my little dog. I hope you find it more interesting then a person just sat in front of a camera or a slideshow of pictures.

I hope you don’t feel like I am tainting your lovely community with what seems like an advert. But don’t worry I look to gain nothing out of this other then your feedback. I would be very grateful if you could watch it, comment and if you like it subscribe. If I get enough support through subscribers then I will start filming my journey.

Try not to go to hard on me with the criticism, I have only just uploaded it ☺ Any further ideas for the videos would also be helpful.

If you have time please go to youtube and search for:
Stop feeding the worry and start feeding the recovery... Pilot

Kind Regards,

James

PanchoGoz
15-06-13, 13:30
Hi, this sounds interesting. It's easier if you put a link up that we can click on :)

AnxietyReliefSuccess
15-06-13, 14:23
I tried when I first posted. I am a new member and there is a minimum number of posts that I have to succeed before I can post links. I plan to post regularly so hopefully by the time I put up the next video I will be able to put the link up on here :) Thank you for your interest :D

PanchoGoz
15-06-13, 14:38
Ok fair enough, I'll have a quick search now :)

---------- Post added at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV-KuDtcpUU

---------- Post added at 14:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:35 ----------

Seems really good! Love the inky intro, look forward to watching more!

AnxietyReliefSuccess
15-06-13, 14:45
Thanks, I only just uploaded it today so it might be quite hard to find. I apologise in advance :D

steveo
15-06-13, 15:58
I like this alot! I can't wait for more videos.

I also like your opening title sequence! Did you make that in After Effects? I am a professional videographer/photographer.

Lissa101
15-06-13, 17:33
Really liked it, more please! :) x

Spot-the-frog
15-06-13, 18:54
Go for it, I will definitely watch them! :D

chantelle
15-06-13, 18:58
That looks brilliant.....will def help people....can't wait to see more
Thanks x :)

AnxietyReliefSuccess
15-06-13, 20:33
Thank you all for the positive feedback :D

As for the opening sequence I used, It is part of an effect found in 'Final Cut Pro,' I am lucky enough to have a Mac you see. As much as I would love to claim I made it from scratch in After Effects, I do not have that kind of ability yet :)