PDA

View Full Version : How is your tooth Kittikat? x

Ccat
15-06-13, 18:55
Hi Kittikat

Just wondering how you got on at the dentist with your wisdom tooth? Hope you are feeling better x

I have had my root canal - relieved to get it over with. Also went back to drs and she has agreed to send me for nerve test to see if i've got cubital tunnel.

Still finding it tough not to worry about the tingling/ numbness and occassional weakness/shaky feeling but thank you for your help

love ccat xxx:hugs:

RVP
15-06-13, 19:04
Was this meant for PM? :P

kittikat
15-06-13, 19:54
Hi Kittikat

Just wondering how you got on at the dentist with your wisdom tooth? Hope you are feeling better x

I have had my root canal - relieved to get it over with. Also went back to drs and she has agreed to send me for nerve test to see if i've got cubital tunnel.

Still finding it tough not to worry about the tingling/ numbness and occassional weakness/shaky feeling but thank you for your help

love ccat xxx:hugs:

I am having the tooth extracted on Tuesday (my dentist was on holiday this week) it is very sensitive now so it will be a relief when it's finally out!

Good to hear that you managed to get yours done :yesyes: and I am glad that you are getting a nerve test for the cubital tunnel. Hopefully that will put your mind at rest once it's been done. I am sure that is what your symptoms are, I can remember thinking I was going to have a heart attack when mine started as it was in my left arm and hand :ohmy: but my GP did manage to put my mind at rest about that!

I hope you get it done soon, and thanks for thinking of me :hugs: I will update you after my extraction :scared15: extra diazepam that day for me!!!

Take care, Kitti xxx :flowers:

kittikat
18-06-13, 22:59
Well, I had my last remaining wisdom tooth extraced today...I was doing great until about an hour before my appointment, then the anxiety set in. I took 6mg diazepam and a painkiller before I went.

I can honestly say it was not a pleasant experience, however I got through it. I couldn't even sign the treatment plan as I was shaking so much!

Thankfully, the rest of my teeth are fine and she said I don't need a splint or mouthguard as my teeth are lined up quite well. She will keep an eye on things to make sure I am not causing any further damage.

I am in quite a bit of pain tonight and Tomato Soup for dinner was rather disappointing! I am hoping it will feel better tomorrow but I am glad it's over and done with! :yesyes:

Ccat
18-06-13, 23:51
Ah- you've done well chick- I bet you are so relieved to have it over with.

sending you a hug, get a good rest and take care,

Ccat xxx:hugs:

kittikat
19-06-13, 00:12
Thank you hun :hugs: xxxx