PDA

View Full Version : Need calming down !

Loverlylaura
15-06-13, 23:20
Hi all I have just been diagnosed with intracranial hypertension I'm really scared and panicking I'm on quite abit of medication Which I'm scared to take as anyone had this intracranial hypertension or no any one have it need reassuring everything will be find keep struggling with my breathing as I'm constantly panicking and scared :(

aggiecuttler
16-06-13, 16:03
what is intercranial hypertension? i think its quite common to be afraid with any diagnosis and the meds may not be helping in terms of anxiety pm me and we can chat if you like blessings

Loverlylaura
16-06-13, 21:01
It's where my brain and spine is making to much water witch is not absorbing from my body witch courses presure on my brain and my vision to go funny :(

Annie0904
16-06-13, 21:36
I can understand how this most be very worrying for you but remember that the medication has been given to relieve symptoms and it is important that you take it. Sending you hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Marcy123
16-06-13, 21:54
Hi Everyone.
I am new to this ,but I felt I had to put down in writing what I am feeling. three weeks ago I started with tinnitus, headaches,and pins and needles in my face. I was sent for a scan, but was told I was suffering with migraine. The scan showed up a small meningioma (benign tumor) the neuro surgeon said its nothing to worry about, and he said he didn't think it was the reason for my headaches..I have to go back in six months for another MRI scan, and if it has grown he said he will remove it....He told me to go home and relax and live my life, and the headaches will go as they came..The problem is the headaches have got a bit better, but now I have this awful lump in my throat and I am belching all the time..I haven't been back to the doctor, because I feel like he will think I'm a right hypochondriac. I am really worried, but my friends say its stress, but its most uncomfortable. Sorry I have gone on so much,but I feel better writing it down...

Loverlylaura
16-06-13, 22:06
It's the side affects what scare me the most and now my breathing has gone out of control again and I'm really sorry to here that I kept going to my doctors and I had a MRI ct scan and bloods all come back fine it was only when I went to specsavers they noticed something behind my eyes that they started taking me serious I would keep pestering your doctor I though the same and that they wouldn't listen but good luck :)