PDA

View Full Version : STOP THE WORLD IM GETTIN OFF! BYE FOR NOW

cam
05-10-06, 12:48
well id just like to start by sayin thanx nic for creating this site...im 90 percent better for finding this site, as im sure so many other people r, has helped me so so much. Ive meet so many good people on here lindalou, space, lin, dee, mandy, ju, vernon, millie, laura, ross, zinn,chuffs,tina, sue, lilbell, mum2four, anx, soup, sophie, scoob, jitt, jeez so many....list can go on an on...and any1 ive missed...had such a laugh in chat, and have been so supportiv when needed...and i hope i have been as supportive as uz. But all this bull**** goin on right now...who needs it? Sorry if ive ever offended any1 in chat was never my intentions, sorry if ive never been as helpful to some as i should...but i have a hard enough time understanding my own anx, so sometimes im not much help to others, but i try...i just dont know enough about it to say. anyways im gonna leave nmp sitejust doesnt feel to good in here right now, dont know if i contributed to that but if i have sorry..thanx to evry1 ive met and take care of yourselfs. lots of luv and hugs see uz around...never say never.

PS...if any1 wants to keep in touch.... www.myspace.com/camnclaire

u can find me there...drop uz a line if u want......

hope to hear from uz....take care..xxx oh and ps......any1 have any sheep?....post them to me.....

Cam.......

trac67
05-10-06, 12:55
Bye Cam, take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Sue K with 5
05-10-06, 12:59
Sheep Shagger !!!

R u really leaving us ???? you will be missed cam, your wry sense of humour your sheep and your little wellies !!

What will we do without you ??

Look honey this is a storm in a tea cup !! but if your really going please do something for me I want a piccie of your sheep !!!

hugs for now I am sure like other before you, you will be back

xxxxx

scknight

Lindalou64
05-10-06, 13:08
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cam my buddy my friend what shall i do with out you :( dont blame ya tho sweety.....to many causing probs and no one wants to take the blame .......well i do know this im gonna miss you the most......and yes i will or can i .lol....leave ya messages on ya space...i screwed mine all up but its still there .......thanks cameron for always being there for me and everything else..Im gonna miss you so much .please post to me also ok love ya hun you take care of ya self and i wish you much happiness and good health........love ya.......your good friend Linda xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo lol.........muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Linda[8D] try and get msn or aol ok

scoobygirl2005
05-10-06, 13:13
Aww Cam! Take care and keep smiling. [^]

Scooby2005
x x

cam
05-10-06, 13:15
lol...will do ill drop u a line when i get msn..lol...will miss u loads to...ur such a great person...and wish u all the happiness in the world...well talk soon ok....drop me a line on my space.........big kiss and hugs...xxxxxx

Cam.......

Lindalou64
05-10-06, 13:20
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im bummed now............................................but i will talk with ya cam ...some way some how lol ok love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[8D]

chelsea
05-10-06, 13:27
Sorry to hear your leaving.

Bye Cam

Take care.

donna

Sue K with 5
05-10-06, 14:04
That was so funny only you could get kicked by the server on the day you leave you bloody sheep shagger.

Told you to keep those things away from your PC

sue
xxxx

scknight

nomorepanic
05-10-06, 14:14
Bye Cam and take care.

I will lock your account so no-one abuses it lol

Hope things work out for you ok.

Nicola

surreylady
05-10-06, 14:30
aaww cam

no more sheep talk:( will miss ya, you brighten up the chat. take care and good luck to you

mandy xxx

positive attitude brings positive results

manmoor
05-10-06, 14:42
Cam,

Now I'm going to have to find somebody else to welcome back:(. I'm so gonna miss you as you are one of my potsys and they are only really special people. Bet little bo peep is clapping her hands now saying yay my sheep my sheep lol. Special hugs to you Cameron my thoughts go with you. xxx Loves ye xoxoxo

:(

Take Care

Mandyxx

Ammeg
05-10-06, 15:05
well u could have told me in chat like 2 hours ago so i could have said bye properly!!! Oh well- bye bye mate- u were one of the first people I ever spoke to in chat and u made me laugh when i was at me lowest!!! Ur fab- keep fightin and come back to tell us how u doin!!!
Gemxxx

mad_shell66
05-10-06, 15:38
bye cam, but surely you dont need to leave? these problems wil get sorted and things will get back to normal x

vagabond
05-10-06, 17:24
Sorry to see you go cam.

Thanks for posting on the Named & Shamed

anxious
05-10-06, 17:51
Awww Cam,

i've always enjoyed talking to you and i'll miss you. Take care of yourself, i don't say goodbye so

catch you later xx
anx x

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

tnt808
05-10-06, 18:29
Aww Cam,

I understand the decision tho. Best of luck to ya babes...AND when are we gonna play our poker game?!?!

You will be missed!!

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

honeybee3939
05-10-06, 18:31
Hi

Sorry to hear you are leaving Cam, i wish you all the best, you take good care of yourself !

Love

Andrea
xxx

cam
07-10-06, 02:11
thanx evry1....wish uz all the best....my thoughts r wiv uz.....miss uz all.......oh...and.....sorry ammeg.x...and WB MANDY....or lucy..lmao...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cam.......