PDA

View Full Version : home alone

fruity
16-06-13, 12:53
i don,t like being home alone at the best of times some times it bothers me & other times it don,t. but today it has. im at my mums at the moment whilst works being done at my house & today every1 went out & i felt all scared & anxious & thoughts of what if,s runnuing wild. i had shower,painted my nails & i was just full of what if,s. it,s like i got a nervous stomach aswell now.:shades:

AceOfSpades
16-06-13, 12:59
I know that feeling fruity (except for painting my nails not a bloke thing).

I crave love to company but at the same time crave to be alone, But when I'm alone I crave company. I can't win

You need to occupy yourself to take your mind off all them what if's and show yourself that you can cope when alone, about the worst thing anyone can do is start to over worry about things.

Em.ma
16-06-13, 14:59
I hate being home alone to but also hate my families company it just annoys me.
You have to find distractions, play games, read, watch tele (something funny maybe) etc. good luck :)

Freaked
16-06-13, 15:33
I was just about to start a thread about this. Home alone atm and feeling heavy in the chest and scared :( I feel like a kid again except now I'm afraid of heart attacks instead of dinosaurs (don't ask).

AceOfSpades
16-06-13, 15:56
Hi Freaked,

I used to be like that when every I was left alone I was scared of having a heart attack (HA playing up) But you have to keep telling yourself that you have felt this way many times before and nothing happened and again do something to take your mind off it.

And this is your Chance RED Flag to a bull Dinosaurs please tell .. My Niece as a child was sacred of the Count von Count on sesame street...

Female healthanxiety
16-06-13, 16:16
I too feel the same today :-(

At home and by myself, I feel like even phoning one of my friends will make me feel worse, as I feel will make my symptoms more noticeable!

I have just gone and say on the balcony to try and get some air.

My symptoms are the feeling that my throat is going to close, heavy arm and hand in left hand side, feel really sick, and so tired, so much feel like I am drunk! Along side this I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.

Am on my monthlys (sorry guys) and I always tend to find my anxiety is especially bad around this time as well

fruity
16-06-13, 17:06
I know that feeling fruity (except for painting my nails not a bloke thing).

I crave love to company but at the same time crave to be alone, But when I'm alone I crave company. I can't win

You need to occupy yourself to take your mind off all them what if's and show yourself that you can cope when alone, about the worst thing anyone can do is start to over worry about things.
thats true everything you have said. thanks for reply

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 16:02 ----------

thank you so much for all your replies. i,ve had a good sleep & of course my family are back & felt a bit better.