PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help please......

mila
16-06-13, 13:33
I am really struggling today. I am alone with my son and he is full of energy and doesnt stop, and i feel even if i open my mouth to talk my brain is going to burst out if my head or at least my eyes. I dont't have a headache as such, just feel pressure on my head and in my eyes, and my neck and shoulders, and it feels like something is pressing me down on top. I feel i am not breathing relaxed or deep or even breathing, i feel like i catch myself holding it, whatever and feel very irritable and just stressed out. I feel like i cant relax. And i am so panicked that if i dont relax my head is avtually going to explode. I have been to the doctors on friday about feeling woozy and head pressure and my BP was fine but it is so hard to believe you can feel like this and it would be fine.
Is this what tension feels like???? I dont know what to do..

AuntieMoosie
16-06-13, 14:01
Yes it does sound like tension to me hun.

Stress and tension can really make you feel unwell, they effect the body in so many ways, then you don't know where you are :)

Hun your head is never going to explode even though it feels like it :)

Is there a park or somewhere you could go with your Son today ?? It will probably help to get out in the fresh air, let your Son run off some of that energy and make you feel a little better, or if you don't fancy going out, do something fun, building things, making things and keeping both you and your Son occupied, it will help you both :)

When your Son has gone to bed, have some real quality "me" time, try and nice, warm relaxing bath with loads of bubbles, I love doing that, I have so many bubbles that they overflow :D Listen to some calming music or watch a good old comedy film :hugs:

lollypopgirl1981
17-06-13, 21:36
great advise auntie moosie xxx millie hope you are feeling bit better by now...it really is all panic and anixety matey...im trying so hard to be normal...i know how u are feeling xxx

AuntieMoosie
17-06-13, 22:28
lollypopgirl and mila hugs being sent

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: