PDA

View Full Version : is it still Anxiety?

pepperutchie
17-06-13, 11:17
Hi all,hope everyone is ok...pardon me for posting but just wanna get out of this for a while.i have been having a hard time for the past two months.I dont know if i am having any disease or what.two months that i am getting in and out of the hosp for checkups.and still have this sort of discomfort and pain all over me it seems nothing has really improved.first i complained of this pain in my side and as well as the back.and done numerous urinalysis and it shows blood in the urine.but no infection however.discomfort when i am urinating,and as well as the loo.i have done 2 ct scans.2ultrasounds,cystoscopy.and was told i have this cyst in my left kidney but its no concern at all.my bladder was fine nothing was seen just a bit of irritation and told that maybe there is where the blood comes from.such a relief at first that i have all the test and noting was seen.But then all of this things seems to be back again.and this has gotten me to be depressed.all i want is to get back to what is normal for me.not worrying,pain free,enjoying everyday with family,just the normal life.Hope somebody will be kind enough to give me a hand on this.everyday i feel like getting sick,pain everywhere,tired depressed.thankyou to all who took the time to read this and thankyou for the ones who will have the time to give me support.May God bless all of us.

---------- Post added at 10:17 ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 ----------

anyone?

hheavenlyangel
17-06-13, 13:10
I know the feeling. Constantly feeling sensations, aches and pains. When we go to the Dr we feel silly, we know somethings quite not right but can never put our finger on it. as the days go by, the aches move a around, the pains and the anxiety escalates so back to the Dr we get tests nothing is wrong.... How could that be. I ache, I'm tired I hurt, there must be something.... Its a daily battle, those rational thoughts slowly slip away, they're forgotten and www no longer laugh, we no longer smile, we become a shadow of our former selves. We no longer talk to our friends, we find absolutely no joy in anythingn we do,We just want to be normal, we just want to live without fear. .... There is one exercise I want you to
try. Wat health rules have you set yourself? Does being healthy mean you have to be pain free? Does it makes sense that we put our bodies through so much stress and strain every day, does it make sense that e'er must be pain free to be healthy? I am in the same boat as you. I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there

pepperutchie
18-06-13, 14:49
thank you heavenly angel,as your name implies...have not been ok for the past months i really miss the times i am enjoying with my husband our weekend trips and our intimate time together,latelyi have been so busy for checkups and worrying and i get irritated a lot.and these tests really is causing my distress.i just want to feel normal again not just for me but for my family.thankyou for replying