PDA

View Full Version : Jelly Legs (again) :)

zeroheat
17-06-13, 16:48
Hi all,

I'm a newbie here so if I'm currently doing something wrong or unaccepted please allow me to apologize.

I'm 29 years old and was running like crazy (10-40 kms a week) until I have this odd feeling "jelly legs". I have diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder and have been using 30 mg Remeron daily for 3 months. I don't have any weakness at all and feeling right but when I hit gym and start using that treadmill I start feeling like my legs are not belong to me and will collapse in a minute but at the end they don't! After the exercise my legs feel weak but not in strength again and that jelly feeling goes away after 15-30 minutes right after the training. I also have muscle twitches especially on calves and seem to be increased after the exercise. I still thinking that twitches and mild leg soreness are caused by the Remeron. My pyschiatrist said that I shouldn't see a Neuro but I still feel like this is a sympton of MS and have that fear. I promised myself not to google it anymore but I couldn't resist it :)

What should I do now? Has anyone experienced that feeling before and anxious about daily things like health and money? I think I need some posts here to make my anxiety level go a bit lower.

Thank you in advance.