PDA

View Full Version : Daily fail at it again

Shivmarie
17-06-13, 18:40
This time its a women from my city goes to hospital with an earache, died 5 days later of meningitus ????????
She was given antibiotics (for said earache) but kept in over night, didn't feel any better so out her into an induced coma, when there was nothing they could do they switched her life support. I wish there was a way we could ban these stories

unsure_about_this
17-06-13, 19:15
I also get frighten when reading any type of article like this from meningitis, cancer any type, brain tumours etc.

meningitis is another of my fears, because of the people I went to school with, her sister had it (my parents knew the family) she is okay now. It was her parents quick thinking which saved her by taking her to hospital. This was about 20 years ago.

kerri
17-06-13, 19:37
I am guessing i am in the same town as you Shivmarie

Sparkle1984
17-06-13, 19:42
If you use the Firefox browser, here's an add on to block the Daily Fail website and replace it with pictures of kittens! https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/kitten-block/

Shivmarie
17-06-13, 19:55
It's horrible isn't it? I mean who's to say this poor women didn't have other symtoms, or underline health issues that haven't been mentioned, x

kerri
17-06-13, 19:59
That paper scares the hell out of me :scared15:

Shivmarie
17-06-13, 20:05
Yeah I'm in Coventry Kerri x
Thanks Sparkle xx