PDA

View Full Version : So now I think it's diabetes...

PhoenixGrey
17-06-13, 19:42
Hi all

If you've seen me on here these past few months you'd be aware that I've been diagnosed with genital warts (yay for me) have spent 11 weeks trying to get rid of them (still trying) in the meantime I contracted impetigo, developed horrific IBS, have dropped right back into my depression and have experience symptoms from bad taste in mouth (still going on), sore eyes (I stopped crying all the time, that seemed to go away), vibrations in leg, a really bad arm (sought physiotherapy for that, saw improvements instantly, can no longe afford physio, pain is creeping back), and now something has appeared on my lip, I've Ben obsessing about diabetes for the past week...

I've weighed anything from 11 stone to 16 stone (currently under 13 somewhere) I'm 5ft 8. I've not exactly lived the healthiest lifestyle, and now I'm convinced this thing on my lip is the impetigo returning (please no, the isolation and scarrin literally broke me) or a cold sore, either way I'm convinced its because I'm an undiagnosed diabetic, I tried calling my doctors surgery 5 times today and they never answered the phone. I've been suicidal for the first time ever, and I'm distressed as ****. I can't cope any more, my relationship is being ruined by it, my friendships are going down the pan, and I'm losing the will to keep on trying.

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

And on a side note why the hell isn't Samaritans a free phone number? If I don't top myself I can't face that phonebill!