17-06-13, 20:00
my worst ones are
chest aches and pains that are daily
feeling breathless
constant worrying over health
dizziness

kerri
17-06-13, 20:02
Mine are daily chest pain and upper back and shoulder pain. Always get the pain before the anxiety

Ats666
17-06-13, 20:13
Palpitations :( xx

CharlieM
17-06-13, 20:14
Chest and left arm pain.

Shivmarie
17-06-13, 20:23
Same as you eddy, chest and heart stuff mainly, balance issues and nausea x

fruity
17-06-13, 20:52
nevous feeling in stomach like something gonna happen

eddy1608
17-06-13, 21:06
the chest feelings are horrible i feel restricted what i can do physically all the time its so frsutrating

kinnygirl1
17-06-13, 21:18
Pain in chest, dizziness and palps. Also being very aware of my breathing, not in a nice way though.......Sometimes can last days, sometimes gone is seconds.

Jimmy28
17-06-13, 21:46
Pain or pressure in my scalp. I get them every single day for almost an year and they sure do make my brain tumor anxiety just grow and grow...

lisad1977
21-06-13, 12:51
my symptoms are:
chest and back pain.
dizzy off balance.
feeling sick.
fast and slow heart.
palpitations.
pains all over body.
headache.
fears of illnesses.
numbness through out body.
feeling tired and drained. all the time every single day.

Liviguy
21-06-13, 12:54
My most concerning one just now is pain, burning, heaviness and tingling in my left arm, hand and both feet.

It's making me feel sick.

Mr m anxious
21-06-13, 13:50
Mine are:

Left shoulder and left pec ache/stinging pain
Left arm ache
Muscle twitches
Itching

Ccat
21-06-13, 15:00
left arm heavy/ tingling weak and occassionally shaky:ohmy:

i find it really interestin that o many of us have these left- sided symptoms

Ccat xx

CharlieM
21-06-13, 15:04
Yes, the left sided thing has struck me as a bit surprising.

I still get discomfort in my left armpit, arm, neck and chest. I am thinking it hasn't been as bad for a few days, and am not sure why.

I am on 20mg Amitriptyline now, so maybe it is working a bit. I also haven't had any butterflies for a few days, so if my anxiety is less then maybe the symptoms are less.

I know that something is still not right, but any improvement must be embraced I suppose!!!!

Hope you are all having a better day today.

Mr m anxious
21-06-13, 15:13
Believe it or not my symptoms are better when I'm at work!, if I sit down for long periods my symptoms are worse. I know we shouldn't google but for all you with chest, shoulder and arm aches with pins and needles look up' upper cross syndrome' don't worry it's not a disease but it's a posture syndrome thing. I must admit it describes my symptoms to a T.

Freaked
21-06-13, 15:57
Like many, the chest and left arm and jaw aches, plus some terrifying palps episodes and good old hyperventilation.

Also sweating, flushing and constant heartburn, which does not help with the heart fears. I have worse symps too, but some of them are probably due to actual nervous system dysfunction.

Why do so many of us get left-sided symptoms? The muscles on the left side of my chest and in my left arm are actually sore as hell to press a lot of the time, and the right ones aren't, even though I'm right-handed. Costochondritis, hyperventilation pains and anxiety aches are all more common on the left, but no one explains why. The right side of my chest expands the same as my left when I hyperventilate, so why don't the muscles get as sore usually? Weird. Maybe it's cos it is the weaker side for most of us?

Mr m anxious
21-06-13, 16:05
Yes I think it's because the left side is weak too,it would be interesting to see if left sided people have right sided issues.

Sickboy
23-06-13, 10:58
Weird feeling in throat

loopyloo68
23-06-13, 11:31
Normally my anxiety manifests with trouble breathingI feel like i can't take a deep breath... i take shallow breaths followed by a few deep breaths and yawns, then I feel dizzy and palpy....breathing into a paper bag sorts me out temporarily. my ribs feel like they are crushing me .. I have EDS ( hypermobility syndrome ) and anxiety is a common co morbid symptom. Therefore, therapy is not useful. I have to learn to live with it and I have for 40 years. I'm just a sensitive soul :-) and any stress in my life brings on acute anxiety although I have a low level of anxiety all the time.

pinky2681
23-06-13, 12:07
My worse symptoms are breathlessness, lump in throat, chest pains, stabbing head pains, aching muscles, shakes, dry cough.