PDA

View Full Version : i sound barking but i think work triggers me

Shivmarie
18-06-13, 11:08
I am really sure now that when i start work everyday its where my anxiety starts.
i seem to get symptoms when im here, im not enjoying work at the moment granted but physically my symptoms seem to start here, and tend to wear off by the time i get home.
Theres no great atmousphere in my office, nobody really gels with me and we dont go out for lunch or anything which im not used to, it's just strange that i was coping fine then i started working here and after a day its flared up again and ive been REALLY run down, example today my heads tight? only started when i got to my desk this morning x

Darren1
18-06-13, 11:20
what sort of job do you do?

I have mainly a desk job but some tasks require manual labor - I find doing manual labour my anxiety is less and i start to forget about things.

The minute i sit still i start feeling all sorts of bodily sensations which trigger HA and trips to the toilet to investigate.

Am I the only one dashing to the toilet to check for lumps/bumps/spots etc?

Shivmarie
18-06-13, 12:07
I do a desk job too, as ive always done, but the atmosphere and the lack of social interaction dont help, its like working in tension, when its so quiet it gives me more time to look up my symptoms r yes like you go toilet to see why my leg may be itching and stuff, i really don't like it.