PDA

View Full Version : Weird stomach issues

flatterycat
18-06-13, 12:35
Hello

Recently went through a bad bout of HA and have been doing well, but over the last couple of weeks I can feel it building again because of some new symptoms.

Saw my doc yesterday and she gave me a thorough abdominal examination; she said my gall bladder, liver and spleen all felt normal as did everything lower down and that my bowels sounded healthy!!

I came away a little relieved but am still struggling today. Hoping that someone will be able to relate in some way to my latest fears.

Basically I have a very strange feeling in my stomach, just below my bra line and also a bit lower sometimes. It is a sensation that I have tight band around me. It doesn't hurt at all, but feels odd. I can also feel every little thing that comes into contact with my stomach, particularly anything slightly clingy. I am ultra aware of the area and when I lie on my sides in bed at night I can really fell the tight band. I have to check that my top isnt wrapped around me - but it never is!

My doc didn't seem at all concerned, but I am very scared that it is something nasty inside pressing or causing this sensation.

Hope someone can relate in some way.

S x

fruity
18-06-13, 13:18
it,s stress and anxiety and panicking not going to help. i have had that many of times a few years back when i was realy bad with ha. and the last few days it,s come back.

flatterycat
18-06-13, 19:59
Sorry you are experiencing it too Fruity, but thanks for replying to me. It's always hard when you get symptoms that are difficult to explain and not really experienced by average people.