PDA

View Full Version : Rush in legs?

underthemoon
18-06-13, 14:20
Last night, I was just sat on the sofa enjoying a programme on my laptop, the next thing I know, I had a 'rush' of anxiety in my legs - I think if I were standing up I would have collapsed! It was like I was on a rollercoaster and it swooped from the pit of my stomach to my legs. I got up and tried to walk about a bit, and it went, but then again spent most of the night worrying, and still feel a bit meh today.
Was this just part of a panic attack again? Like a rush of anxiety like I'd seen a tiger about to eat me or something.
Why are they coming out of no-where when I'm happily doing something :(

mummyanxious
20-06-13, 09:36
I had a very odd thing happened to me that scared me the other day. Was just getting my stuff together and had this very warm feeling, maybe a bit like an adrenalin rush but it started right in the centre of my chest where my heart is. Has anyone had this? Or is it actually heart related?

underthemoon
20-06-13, 16:23
Yes! I have also had that. Just been to the drs, all my blood tests etc were normal. Blood pressure is still a bit high but I'm always stressed when they take it. They've given me some beta blockers for the panic attacks so I'm going to try them again, they've also referred me to a depression and anxiety service which I'll have a look at online tonight.